Information and Registration
Admission is the first step for getting your driving license, for which you are required to submit the following documents as per RTA rules:
- Original Emirates ID
- Visa page copy
Upon submission of required documents and after payment of registration fee you will be issued a learners’ permit and RTA handbook, which makes you eligible to start your learning process as a trainee.
- Validity of the learners’ permits is 3 months from the date of issuance.
- Validity of RTA file is 6 months from the date of opening or from the date of last theory, parking test or road test.
- It is required from a trainee to carry his/her leaners’ permit to attend lectures, practical training and tests.
- Learners’ permit must be renewed upon expiry in order to avoid any inconvenience (including being marked absent for tests and practical training)
RTA handbook should be duly signed and stamped for any lecture and training attended
|Category||Road Training(AED) Per Hour 140||Rta Fees(AED)||Drive Dubai Fees(AED)||Total Fees(AED)|
|Heavy Forklift *Additional fee applicable in case of failure in any test||20 hours||1230||3450||4680|
|Category||Road Training(AED) Per Hour 120||Regular(AED)||Friday(AED)|
|Heavy Forklift Lumpsum (3T/5A/5R*)||20 hours||7300||8300|
1.Transport Facility Available as per Drive Dubai Approved Routes
2.The above prices includes eye test & excludes the 5% VAT.
3.For further Information you can contact on +971565112197(Oswald)
Lectures, the second step for getting your driving license and the first step in your learning process.
There are 2 theory lectures made mandatory by RTA to attend before one can start his/her practical training or attend any test, namely:
- Lectures are offered on weekdays and weekends (to download lecture schedule Please go to Download section)
- Attendance of all lectures is mandatory
- Pay strong attention to all lectures
*Live (Physical) lectures are not available at present: Due to the COVID 19 all live lecture are disables at the moment*
Signal Test, the third step in your learning process, as the name suggests this test consist of questions an RTA examiner will ask about traffic signs and signals in accordance to the category of vehicle/machinery the candidate is undertraining for.
Practical Training is the fourth and most vital element of your training process, which consists of practical training sessions conducted by RTA, approved instructors for the number of hours reflected by your driving history.
- In practical lessons you will be taught by our instructors about running a machine (vehicle), covering all the aspects to be examined by RTA examiners for the required tests.
Assessment test is the sixth step in your learning process, this test determines whether a student is eligible to appear for the RTA road test or not.
- Assessment test is taken by DriveDubai examiners.
- In order to appear for the assessment test a student must, pass the signal, test clear all dues and attend the required number of classes deferring from course to course:
- After passing the assessment test student will advance the final test
- Final Test will be taken by RTA examiners
In order to appear for Final Test the following has to be kept under consideration
- All fee paid
- All classes taken
- All previous test passed
- Learning permit must be valid
- RTA file must be valid
- Driving License will be issued upon passing the road test on the same day.
- Student must carry their original Emirates ID at the time of license issuance.