Age requirement: 20 years
To complete the RTA file opening for a license, the following documents are required:
- Original Emirates ID
- Eye test report (conducted before RTA file opening). The Drive Dubai head office in DIP offers eye test facilities, or you can obtain the report from any RTA-approved eye test center in Dubai.
Other Emirates Visa Holder:
For company sponsorship
- NOC from the company along with stamp from Dubai branch
- Valid trade license of Dubai branch and of the company where the visa is issued
- Tenancy contract (Dubai)
- DEWA Bill
- Visa copy of the sponsor/NOC from the sponsor
- Clearance letter from the previous driving institute or driving schools signed and stamped by an authorized signatory.
|Category||Road Training||RTA FEE (AED)||Drive Dubai Fee (AED)||Regular||Night||Shift|
|Single Attempt||20 hours||1320||3,360||4,680 + VAT||5,080 + VAT||5,380 + VAT|
|Category||Road Training||Total Fee||Night||Shift|
|HFL ( 3T, 5A, 5 RT )
||20 hours||7,300 + VAT||7,700 + VAT||8,000 + VAT|
Note: T - Theory Test, A - Assessment Test, P - Parking Test, RT - Road Test
Drive Dubai also offers the facility to attend the e-Lectures at our head office in DIP.
- Lecture 1: Familiarization Foklift - types & components of forklift
- Lecture 2: Forklift safety
- Lecture 3: Safety of operator & assessment of hazards
- Lecture 4: Traffic Sign
- Lecture 5: Study of forklift accident
- Lecture 6 : Final
Total questions asked: 40
Minimum correct answers required to pass: 30
As per RTA guidelines, students have to submit an application for appointing an interpreter in the preferred language at the time of opening RTA file and pay the applicable fees.
An additional fee of AED 435 is applicable besides the RTA Theory test fees.
Practical Training is the fourth and most vital element of your training process, which consists of practical training sessions conducted by approved instructors for the number of hours reflected by your driving history.
- In practical lessons you will be taught by our instructors about running a machine (vehicle), covering all the aspects to be examined by RTA examiners for the required tests.
Assessment test is the sixth step in your learning process, this test determines whether a student is eligible to appear for the final test or not.
- Assessment test is taken by DriveDubai examiners.
- In order to appear for the assessment test a student must, pass the signal test, clear all dues and attend the required number of classes deferring from course to course:
- After passing the assessment test student will advance the final test
- Final Test will be taken by RTA examiners
In order to appear for Final Test the following has to be kept under consideration
- All fee paid
- All classes taken
- All previous test passed
- Learning permit must be valid
- RTA file must be valid
- Driving License will be issued upon passing the road test on the same day.
- Student must carry their original Emirates ID at the time of license issuance.